Training for workers dealing with dementia patients.
Suitable for: Care sector staff
Questions & Answers
Ask a question and other users will answer you
Due to customer demand we are proud to introduce the Dementia Care Training 2008 Staff Training Pack. Now with added training resources to make the whole learning experience available through your PC or TV.
What does the Dementia Care Training Pack cover?
1. Introduction to Dementia
2. Entering a Care Home or Day Centre
3. Life Story
4. What is Dementia?
5. The Brain
6. Alzheimer's disease
7. Vascular disease
8. Lewy Body disease
9. Other forms of dementia
10. Toxic Dementia
11. The impact of the disease
12. What is not Dementia
13. Side effects of medication
14. Severe Dementia
15. What is Palliative Care?
16. What are the aims of palliative care?
17. The Care Worker
What's included in the DOUBLE DVD/CD Pack?
The pack comes with:
1. The DVD includes:
• Power Point presentation viewable on PC, Mac & DVD Player.
2. The CD includes:
• Comprehensive printable staff training knowledge workbook.
• Point presentation of workbook.
• Printable training question sheets.
• Printable training answer sheets.
• Printable Certificate.
Certificates can be presented to your staff when they successfully complete their training.