Course not currently available
In Newcastle Upon Tyne ()
Profile Our E-Business MSc combines leading technology with business strategies, entrepreneurship and organisational behaviour. It will prepare you to succeed in the modern business world. You will explore how companies conduct electronic business, from start-ups to multinational corporations. Newcastle's vibrant, growing business culture will support your personal development and employability prospects.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question and other users will answer you
Achievements for this centre
All courses are up to date
The average rating is higher than 3.7
More than 50 reviews in the last 12 months
This centre has featured on Emagister for 10 years
What you'll learn on the course
- IT Management
You take the following compulsory modules (60 credits):
- NBS8263 Competing with IT
- NBS8139 Enterprise and Entrepreneurial Management: A Critical Exploration
- NBS8321 Strategy, Management and Information Systems
- NBS8322 E-Business
- NBS8323 E-Commerce Start-up
You take further compulsory modules (120 credits):
- NBS8007 Understanding Organisations
- NBS8011 Dissertation
- NBS8062 Research Methods (ICE/ABC/E-Business)
- NBS8214 Technology, Change and Innovation Management
- NBS8325 Supply Chain Information Systems and Technology
- NBS8519 E-Marketing
Modules might change for your year of entry.
A 2:1 honours degree, or international equivalent, in any discipline.
We will also consider your application if you have narrowly lower or non-standard qualifications and a first degree related to business, eg:
- international business
If you have relevant work experience in a business or technological role you are also encouraged to apply.