In Cambridge, Birmingham, Dartford and 3 other venues
Permanent removal of unwanted hair.
Suitable for: Beginners.
To take into account
Questions & Answers
Ask a question and other users will answer you
Electrolysis is a permanent method of treatment for the removal of excess facial and body hair growth. A fine needle is inserted into the hair follicle and a mild electric current is then passed down the needle which weakens and eventually destroys further hair growth.
You will learn: short-wave diathermy and blend methods
- Professional ethics
- Client consultation and record-keeping
- Safety and hygience in the salon
- Contra-indications to the treatment
- Preparation of the client and materials
- Anatomy and physiology
- Client aftercare
- removal of hair using electrical epilation from legs, bikini, underarms and facial areas.
After care advice.