English country dancing: intermediate / advanced
2. Course description Learn some more advanced English country dances from Playford to those of the present day. Accompanied by live music played by Ben Moss. Suitable for more experienced students.
61 Westminster Bridge Rd, SE1 7HT
Different dates availableNow taking bookings
Questions & Answers
Ask a question and other users will answer you
- Country Dancing
3. Entry requirements You need a good knowledge of basic English Country Dancing, figures and steps, and an ability to memorise more complicated sequences of movement. You do not need to bring a partner., , Online enrolment on term 3 of this course, starting in April 2014, is only available to those enrolled in the previous term. If you are a current student you will have received an email alerting you to this. If you are new to this course please select 'Ask a Question' and the curriculum department will contact you.
4. Equipment required You need to bring comfortable, flexible, soft-soled, low-heeled indoor shoes. Jazz dance shoes are ideal. No trainers please.
5. Assessment method Not available
1. Qualification detail Qualification name Non regulated SFA formula funded provision, Level 1, Performing Arts, 7 to 12 hrs, PW B Awarding organisation Generic award - no awarding body Course webpage Course type Part time Course start date 27 April 2017 Price £75.00 Additional pricing information Concessionary Fee: £60 Funding information Advanced Learner Loans available Attendance pattern Daytime/working hours