MS Excel Course Bundle
Different dates available
Delivery of study materials
This excellent Microsoft Excel Bundle has been created so you can become an expert user of Excel, which is used in most workplaces, and is extremely useful. This Microsoft Excel Bundle is taught by instructors who have years of experience and heaps of insider tips and tricks to share with you. This Adobe After Effects Bundle consists of the following courses: After Effects CS3: Essentials, and After Effects CS3: Advanced. This bundle consists of the following courses: Excel 2016 – PC, Excel 2016 Bootcamp, Excel 2016 for PC – Charting, Excel 2016 for PC – Evaluating Data, Excel 2016 for PC – Frequently Used Formulas & Functions, Excel 2016 for PC – Pivot Tables, Excel 2016 for PC – Protecting Your Spreadsheets and Excel 2016 for PC – Statistical Analysis.
Price for Emagister users: Special promotional price
To take into account
• Gain a thorough understanding of working with your data – from sharing and securing, to importing and exporting • Go from Excel Zero, to Excel Hero, and for you to become the Microsoft Excel professional in your office
This course is for whom to become the Microsoft Excel professional in your office.
• You must be 16 or over • You should have a basic understanding of English, Maths and ICT • You will need a computer or tablet with internet connection (or access to one)
Successful candidates will be awarded certificates for Microsoft Excel Bundle. Anyone eligible for certification will receive free e-certificates, and printed certificates.
Our online programme is well designed that you feel same as you are in the classroom. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in 365 days (12 months). Effective support service, and study materials including step by step guided tutorial videos build your confidence to study well and guide you to secure your qualification.
On receiving your request, one of our staff members will call you or send you a message by explaining everything about the course you are requesting information including how you can sign up, payment options, exam and enrollment requirements etc.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question and other users will answer you
Achievements for this centre
All courses are up to date
The average rating is higher than 3.7
More than 50 reviews in the last 12 months
This centre has featured on Emagister for 3 years
What you'll learn on the course
- MS Excel
- Microsoft excel training
- PC training
- Microsoft Excel
- After Effects training
- Statistical analysis
- Pivot tables
- Evaluating Data
- Frequently Used Formulas & Functions
- Protecting Your Spreadsheets
- Sharing and securing
- Frequently Used Formulas &amp;amp; Functions
Teachers and trainers (1)
Course Contents :
· Excel 2016 – PC
· Excel 2016 Bootcamp
· Excel 2016 for PC – Charting
· Excel 2016 for PC – Evaluating Data
· Excel 2016 for PC – Frequently Used Formulas & Functions
· Excel 2016 for PC – Pivot Tables
· Excel 2016 for PC – Protecting Your Spreadsheets
· Excel 2016 for PC – Statistical Analysis
Method of Assessment
· You will have one assignment. Pass mark is 65%.
· You will only need to pay £19 for assessment.
· You will receive the results within 72 hours of submittal, and will be sent a certificate in 7-14 days.