- Built up your skills and push forward your career so you can succeed in today’s competitive world
- Make your own study schedule and take advantage of online tutoring hours
- Obtain a certified diploma once you finish the course.
• What is effective communication?
• It is an Art
• It is an Art
- There is a huge difference between the talented communicator and the effective communicator. The elements required to be effective are trust, respect, understanding, empathy and resolution. We will explore each of these.
- There are many ways to implement these behaviors and this webinar will examine the basis of this concept, how to learn the necessary elements and why each is so important. The most important part is "understanding." This is absolutely the foundation of effective communication. We will spend the majority of our time on learning the many facets of how to read people, awareness of self and technics and methods to practice.
- When you can master effective communication it allows you to lead, persuade and make people believe in you and your ideas. It is then up to you to practice pure integrity because you will have tremendous power.
- The one thing you cannot hide is your ability to communicate. It is much more than having a good vocabulary, being able to speak in public or even being a good listener. The effective communicator understands how to read people, realizes that communication is both receiving and broadcasting and is able to adapt to many unique and stressful situations relating to communicating with others.
- Politicians are held in low regard by the average person because what they say has very little to do with how they behave or what they accomplish. If you cannot be taken at your word, people will regard you as very suspect. There is no way you will be able to effectively lead or manage others. If you doubt this, just look at our elected representatives in Washington, DC.
- This webinar will address head-on the most fundamental problem most people have: "How to effectively communicate." We will explore the critical elements of the effective communicator. How do you develop these traits and how do you use communication to accomplish great things through other people.
ConditionsThanks to this offer, valid exclusively for one person, you will obtain a 5 Elements of Effective Communication as proof of enrollment!
How to registerBy buying the course in Emagister Express, you will obtain an access coupon. We will send you the codes and keys to the coupon. Send the coupon code and the key to email@example.com. The training provider will then give you access to the course.
This course has not been reviewed yet