- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop
- Make your own study schedule and take advantage of online tutoring hours
- Obtain a certified diploma once you finish the course.
This A Level Sociology Course is ideal for anyone wishing to gain a knowledge and understanding of this subject or for anyone who wishes to study at a higher level at University and gain UCAS points. You will also find this course extremely valuable if you are looking for a progression route for further training whilst employed.
This course covers the full AQA A Level Sociology specification meaning you will not require any further study resources.
4.1 Education with Theory and Methods 4.1.1 Education
4.1.2 Methods in Context
4.1.3 Theory and Methods
4.2 Topics in Sociology
4.2.1 Culture and Identity
4.2.2 Families and Households
4.2.4 Work, Poverty and Welfare
4.2.5 Beliefs in Society
4.2.6 Global Development
4.2.7 The Media
4.2.8 Stratification and Differentiation
- Paper 1 will cover content from topics: Compulsory content 4.1.1, 4.1.2, 4.1.3
- Paper 2 will cover content from topics:
Section A: one from option 1: 4.2.1, 4.2.2, 4.2.3 or 4.2.4
Section B: one from option 2: 4.2.5, 4.2.6, 4.2.7 or 4.2.8
- Paper 3 will cover content from topics: Compulsory content 4.3.1, 4.3.2