- Make your own study schedule and take advantage of online tutoring hours
- Obtain a certified diploma once you finish the course.
This course is aimed at anyone who uses abrasive wheels, or employs people who use abrasive wheels as part of their work. There are a wide range of tools and processes that use abrasive wheels and ensuring these are used correctly and safely is of paramount importance. Applications range from hand grinding to disc cutting. They can be used at all stages of a work process, for making preliminary cuts and scores in materials, or for fine polishing and finishing. Different wheels will have different properties and characteristics suitable for particular tasks. They also have different weaknesses and can pose different risks and hazards in handling and use. For this reason, it’s important that you always select the right abrasive wheel for the job and use it with the right machinery. This course covers the anatomy of an abrasive wheel, the dangers associated with their use, Storage and handling and much more.
- Types of abrasive wheels
- Safety issues
- The Anatomy of Abrasive Wheels
- Choosing the right abrasive wheel
- The anatomy of an abrasive wheel
- Properties and performance
- The Dangers of Abrasive Wheels
- The importance of selecting the right wheel
- Hazards in the use of abrasive wheels
- Abrasive Wheel Safety
- The Regulations
- Safe Speeds
- Wheel speeds
- Maximum safe speeds
- Other Wheel Markings
- The label
- The markings and abrasive wheels
- Storage and Handling
- Proper storage and handling
- Checking and Testing
- Training and Certification
- Balancing and dressing wheels
- Frequency of inspections
- Abrasive wheels lifespans
- Course Summary
- Questions (70% pass mark)
ConditionsThanks to this offer, valid exclusively for one person, you will obtain an Abrasive Wheels Online Course.
How to registerBy buying the course in Emagister Express, you will obtain an access coupon. We will send you the codes and keys to the coupon. Send the coupon code and the key to firstname.lastname@example.org. The training provider will then give you access to the course.
This course has not been reviewed yet