- 24/7 student support via email
- Make your own study schedule and take advantage of online tutoring hours
- Obtain a certified diploma once you finish the course.
People nowadays are very concerned with their health and want to be fit. To be able to do so, you need to be informed with the proper fitness exercises that are suited to you and your needs. This Fitness and Exercise course is not only for individuals or those wishing to learn how to coach fitness exercises as a sport but also to other sports coaches and fitness professionals. The skills learned during fitness exercises can be applied to any sport or any client as they improve strength, core stability, coordination, and balance.
Fitness, Health and Exercise
- Knowing About Fitness, Health and Exercise
- The Basic Requirements
- Essentials and Advices
- Types of Aerobics
- Strength and Building Plans
- Live Longer and Stay Healthy While Feeling Younger
- Promoting Health
- Physiology and Kinesiology
- Aerobic Training
- Weight Training
- Muscle Exercise Cross Reference
- Fitness Testing
- Senior Fitness
- Exercise Injury
- Personal Training Tips
- Personal Trainer Mistakes & Solutions
- Today’s Concerns about Wellness and Fitness
- The Blissful Union of Wellness and Fitness
- The Quality of Life: Is Health Important?
- Fitness Terminology
- Information on Fitness
- What Are Your Fitness Needs?
- The Benefits of Being Fit
- Metabolism: What Is It?
- Metabolism for the Fit Individual
- Metabolism: Can We Control It?
- Obesity in Adolescents
- Fitness of the Body
- Fitness of the Spirit
- Fitness of the Mind
- Are You Fit?
- Where You Live Affects Your Fitness
- Fitness Centers: An Investigation
- Does Your Income Affect Your Health?
- What Role Does Our Intelligence Play in Our Health?
- What Role Does Nutrition Play in Our Health?
- Is There Health Without Water?
- Vitamins: To Be or Not To Be?
- How the Brain Affects Our Health
- What Are Your Nutritional Needs?
- Exercise and Play: What Do We Learn?
- The Benefits of Walking
- The Mind, Body and Soul Interconnectivity
- Chiropractic Care: A Benefit to the Well Individual?
- Acupuncture: A Benefit to the Well Individual?
- The Benefits of Being Well
- Where You Live Affects Your Wellness
- Music: Our Connection to the Higher Conscious
- The Yin and Yang of the Healthy Individual
- Right Hand vs. Left Hand: Who’s Healthier?
- Is Your Mind Playing Tricks?
- Success Means Being Healthy
- How Does Detoxifying Help With Fitness
- Nutrition? What You Need to Know
- Benefits from Being Fit
- The Interchangeability of Wellness, Fitness and Health
ConditionsThanks to this offer, valid exclusively for one person, you will obtain an Advanced Diploma in Fitness and Exercise.
How to registerBy buying the course in Emagister Express, you will obtain an access coupon. We will send you the codes and keys to the coupon. Send the coupon code and the key to email@example.com. The training provider will then give you access to the course.
This course has not been reviewed yet