- Engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials
- Make your own study schedule and take advantage of online tutoring hours
- Obtain a certified diploma once you finish the course.
There is a lawful requirement for every licensed premises to make sure that they have an age verification policy relating to the supply of alcohol on their premises. This online age verification training course enables you to complete the legal requirement by providing you with a “model age verification policy” and by detailing each of the procedures you need to follow in order to verify the age and I.D. of younger and younger looking customers.
- Current law on age verification for alcohol sales
- How to go about challenging for proof of age
- Exactly what a policy on age verification should say
- How to make the decision to ask for proof of age
- Explaining why you are asking for a proof of age
- Identifying which proofs of age are and are not acceptable
- Some common conflict scenarios
- Procedures for putting the policy into practice
- Refusing a proxy sale of alcohol
- How you should deal with an angry or abusive customer who won’t take no for an answer
- Techniques to adopt if the customer won’t accept a refusal to serve
- Your exit from a high-risk situation
- The consequences for failing to implement a policy on age verification for the sale of alcohol.
ConditionsThanks to this offer, valid exclusively for one person, you will obtain an Age Verification (Accredited Online).
How to registerBy buying the course in Emagister Express, you will obtain an access coupon. We will send you the codes and keys to the coupon. Send the coupon code and the key to email@example.com. The training provider will then give you access to the course.
This course has not been reviewed yet