- Advanced online learning platform
- Make your own study schedule and take advantage of online tutoring hours
- Obtain a certified diploma once you finish the course.
Agile software development describes a set of principles for software development under which requirements and solutions evolve through the collaborative effort of self-organizing cross-functional teams. This path introduces users to the principles of agile development and the main agile methodologies. It covers applying agile principles from a project management and development perspective at all stages of software development, from design to deployment.
- Introducing Agile Software Development
- Planning an Agile Software Development Project
- Managing Agile Software Development
- Agile Programming and Testing
Candidates opting for Vskills certification, will undergo the assessment exam at Vskills centers, across India. The details for same are as.
- The Certification Exam is for one hour (1 hour) duration.
- The exam has 50 multiple choice questions (1 marks each), with no negative marking.
- The passing percentage is 50% i.e., 25 marks need to be scored in order to clear the exam.
- One exam attempt is provided per registration with no limit on re-appearance.
- Certification Exam is computer based exam, held every month at Vskills exam centers.
- Exam result is shown after submitting the exam.
ConditionsThanks to this offer, valid exclusively for one person, you will obtain an Agile Software Development Training Course.
How to registerBy buying the course in Emagister Express, you will obtain an access coupon. We will send you the codes and keys to the coupon. Send the coupon code and the key to email@example.com. The training provider will then give you access to the course.
This course has not been reviewed yet