- An affordable price
- Make your own study schedule and take advantage of online tutoring hours
- Obtain a certified diploma once you finish the course.
The Anti-Money Laundering Course is split into the following modules:
Module One: Introduction to Money Laundering
- What is Money Laundering?
- Methods of Money Laundering
- Why Launder Money?
Module Two: Anti-Money Laundering Legislation and Regulatory Framework
- United Nations Conventions
- Anti-Money Laundering Legislation in the UK
Module Three: Anti-Money Laundering Responsibilities
- What is a Money Laundering Reporting Officer?
- MLRO Responsibilities
- Employee Responsibilities
- Responsibilities of the ‘Relevant Person’
Module Four: Risk Based Approach (RBA)
- Risk Based Approach (RBA)
- Examples of a Risk
- Sanctioned Customers and Businesses
- Developing a Risk Based Approach
Module Five: Customer Due Diligence
- Customer Due Diligence and Legislation
- When to Apply Customer Due Diligence
- Customer Due Diligence Measures
- Inability to Apply Customer Due Diligence
- Enhanced Customer Due Diligence
Module Six: Record Keeping Requirements
- Which Records Are Kept?
- Types of Records
- Formats of Records
- Due Diligence Records
- File Notes
- Destroying Records
Module Seven: Identifying and Reporting Suspicious Activity
- Identifying Suspicious Activity
- Suspicious Customers
- Reporting Suspicious Activity
- Suspicious Activity Report
Module Eight: Staff Training
- Staff Training Legislation
- Staff Training Topics
- How to Train Staff
To assess the learners ability and knowledge to effectively understand the topics contained within the Anti-Money Laundering Course, the course features a number of end of module interactive quiz questions.
Additionally, at the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice assessment test. This online multiple choice test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.