- Engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials
- Make your own study schedule and take advantage of online tutoring hours
- Obtain a certified diploma once you finish the course.
Apache Hadoop is an open source software for affordable supercomputing; it provides the distributed file system and the parallel processing required to run a massive computing cluster. This learning path provides an explanation and demonstration of the most popular components in the Hadoop ecosystem. It defines and describes theory and architecture, while also providing instruction on installation, configuration, usage, and low-level use cases for the Hadoop ecosystem.
- Ecosystem for Hadoop
- Installation of Hadoop
- Data Repository with HDFS and HBase
- Data Repository with Flume
- Data Repository with Sqoop
- Data Refinery with YARN and MapReduce
- Data Factory with Hive
- Data Factory with Pig
- Data Factory with Oozie and Hue
- Data Flow for the Hadoop Ecosystem
Candidates opting for Vskills certification, will undergo the assessment exam at Vskills centers, across India. The details for same are as.
- The Certification Exam is for one hour (1 hour) duration.
- The exam has 50 multiple choice questions (1 marks each), with no negative marking.
- The passing percentage is 50% i.e., 25 marks need to be scored in order to clear the exam.
- One exam attempt is provided per registration with no limit on re-appearance.
- Certification Exam is computer based exam, held every month at Vskills exam centers.
- Exam result is shown after submitting the exam.
ConditionsThanks to this offer, valid exclusively for one person, you will obtain an Apache Hadoop Basics Training Course.
How to registerBy buying the course in Emagister Express, you will obtain an access coupon. We will send you the codes and keys to the coupon. Send the coupon code and the key to email@example.com. The training provider will then give you access to the course.
This course has not been reviewed yet