- Engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials
- Make your own study schedule and take advantage of online tutoring hours
- Obtain a certified diploma once you finish the course.
Business data generation is increasing at a similarly rapid rate. Only a small percentage of business data is structured data in rows and columns of databases. This data proliferation requires a rethinking of traditional techniques for capture, storage, and processing. Big data is a term that describes data sets so big they can’t be managed with traditional database systems. Big Data is also a collection of tools and techniques aimed at solving these problems. This learning path covers the current thinking and state of the art for managing and manipulating large data sets using the techniques and tools of Big Data.
- The Big Data Technology Wave
- Big Data Opportunities and Challenges
Candidates opting for Vskills certification, will undergo the assessment exam at Vskills centers, across India. The details for same are as.
- The Certification Exam is for one hour (1 hour) duration.
- The exam has 50 multiple choice questions (1 marks each), with no negative marking.
- The passing percentage is 50% i.e., 25 marks need to be scored in order to clear the exam.
- One exam attempt is provided per registration with no limit on re-appearance.
- Certification Exam is computer based exam, held every month at Vskills exam centers.
- Exam result is shown after submitting the exam.
ConditionsThanks to this offer, valid exclusively for one person, you will obtain a Big Data Basics Training Course.
How to registerBy buying the course in Emagister Express, you will obtain an access coupon. We will send you the codes and keys to the coupon. Send the coupon code and the key to email@example.com. The training provider will then give you access to the course.
This course has not been reviewed yet