- Make your own study schedule and take advantage of online tutoring hours
- Obtain a certified diploma once you finish the course.
Without execution, vision and strategy mean nothing. It’s sometimes difficult to transform what is best for the company into how to get there. Leaders are the driving force behind business execution, but it’s a trickle down effect because execution is achieved by aligning people and operations. Employees must understand how they are to achieve organizational objectives and be motivated to do so.
- Fostering a Business Execution Culture
- Performance Dashboard or Scorecard?
- Business Execution: Understanding the Fundamentals
- Business Execution: Crafting a Business Strategy that Executes
- Business Execution: Monitoring and Evaluating Initiatives
- Business Execution: Linking Strategy to People and Operations
Candidates opting for Vskills certification, will undergo the assessment exam at Vskills centers, across India. The details for same are as.
- The Certification Exam is for one hour (1 hour) duration.
- The exam has 50 multiple choice questions (1 marks each), with no negative marking.
- The passing percentage is 50% i.e., 25 marks need to be scored in order to clear the exam.
- One exam attempt is provided per registration with no limit on re-appearance.
- Certification Exam is computer based exam, held every month at Vskills exam centers.
- Exam result is shown after submitting the exam.
ConditionsThanks to this offer, valid exclusively for one person, you will obtain a Business Execution Training Course.
How to registerBy buying the course in Emagister Express, you will obtain an access coupon. We will send you the codes and keys to the coupon. Send the coupon code and the key to email@example.com. The training provider will then give you access to the course.
This course has not been reviewed yet