- Make your own study schedule and take advantage of online tutoring hours
- Obtain a certified diploma once you finish the course.
This course gives you the opportunity to safely develop your skills by practicing on a model. The course also provides the underpinning knowledge to support your practice. (online knowledge).
This course gives you the opportunity to safely develop your skills by practicing on a model. The course also provides the underpinning knowledge to support your practice. (online knowledge)
- Confidently insert & withdraw a urinary catheter
- Describe the anatomy & physiology of the urinary tract
- Describe the reasons for using an indwelling catheter
- Discuss the complications of catheterisation
- Examine the pros and cons of intermittent catheterisation
- Be familiar with current catheter & drainage products
- Know how to troubleshoot catheter problems
- Know when to call for medical assistance
- Understand the emotional consequences of catheterisation
- State what records need required for catheter management
ConditionsThanks to this offer, valid exclusively for one person, you will obtain a Catheterisation (Accredited Online).
How to registerBy buying the course in Emagister Express, you will obtain an access coupon. We will send you the codes and keys to the coupon. Send the coupon code and the key to email@example.com. The training provider will then give you access to the course.
This course has not been reviewed yet