- Easy to follow
- Make your own study schedule and take advantage of online tutoring hours
- Obtain a certified diploma once you finish the course.
Business Process Outsourcing entails the contracting of the operations and responsibilities of specific business processes to a third-party service provider. It primarily refers to the outsourcing of business processing services to an outside firm, replacing in-house services with labour from an outside firm. Our course will look into this, exploring the importance of BPO, the effect it has on modern business (positive and negative) and how to effectively apply it to our own business.
- What is Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)?
- Explain the Need for Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)
- Describe the Drivers of the BPO Phenomenon
- Elements to Consider to Outsource a Business Process
- Factors to Consider for Selecting BPO Partner
- How to Thrive in Competitive BPO Market
- Describe the Effect of BPO on the Workforce
- Describe the Effect of Domestic Politics on BPO
- Reverse Outsourcing
- List the Performance Criteria of a BPO Business
- Steps for Measuring Performance of BPO Business
- Benefits of BPO to the Target Countries
- Disadvantages of the BPO Phenomenon
- Relevance of Time Management in BPO Management
- Efficient BPO Management
ConditionsThanks to this offer, valid exclusively for one person, you will obtain a Certificate in Business Process Outsourcing.
How to registerBy buying the course in Emagister Express, you will obtain an access coupon. We will send you the codes and keys to the coupon. Send the coupon code and the key to firstname.lastname@example.org. The training provider will then give you access to the course.
This course has not been reviewed yet