- High quality infographics
- Make your own study schedule and take advantage of online tutoring hours
- Obtain a certified diploma once you finish the course.
Understanding Consumer Behaviour plays into the success of all businesses and services. Knowing what your consumers want is integral to your success and your relationship with your customers. In this course you will look at the different types of consumer, what they react to and how to engage with them best when marketing your product.
- What is Meant by Consumer Behaviour?
- Types of Consumers
- Why Consumers Buy
- Importance of Consumer Behaviour
- Steps of Decision Making Processes
- How to Reduce Cognitive Dissonance
- Consumer Involvement in Buying Decisions
- Types of Consumer Buying Decisions
- Factors Influencing Consumer Behaviour
- Role of Consumer Behaviour and Satisfaction
- Role of Consumer Behaviour for Relationships
- Role of CRM in Consumer Behaviour
- Role of Consumer Behaviour and Value Drivers
ConditionsThanks to this offer, valid exclusively for one person, you will obtain a Certificate in Employee Selection.
How to registerBy buying the course in Emagister Express, you will obtain an access coupon. We will send you the codes and keys to the coupon. Send the coupon code and the key to email@example.com. The training provider will then give you access to the course.
This course has not been reviewed yet