- Engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials
- Make your own study schedule and take advantage of online tutoring hours
- Obtain a certified diploma once you finish the course.
With so much data available to us in our work, we often call upon analytics to help produce useful information. There are some very helpful software tools available that ’tell’ us what we ’ask’ of them. But we still must ask the right questions and take the best actions, and this means thinking critically – that is, sorting out what is fact from fiction, looking at all sides of an issue, and drawing defendable conclusions that lead to actions based on careful analysis and thought. Critical thinking is your best thinking. When you think critically, you’re aware of the many distractions, biases, and persuasive techniques used to steer actions and decisions one way or another. In this path, you’ll learn such critical thinking skills as how to identify assumptions about an issue; how to generate and evaluate arguments in response to the issue; and how to draw a logical, action-oriented conclusion based on evidence and analysis. What you learn from this path is more than an intellectual process – it is a practical and logical way to approach business problems and decisions.
- Thinking Critically: Coming to Terms with Assumptions
- Thinking Critically: Getting Your Arms around Arguments
- Thinking Critically: Drawing Conclusions with Confidence
- Critical Thinking
- Applying Your Best Thinking
Candidates opting for Vskills certification, will undergo the assessment exam at Vskills centers, across India. The details for same are as.
- The Certification Exam is for one hour (1 hour) duration.
- The exam has 50 multiple choice questions (1 marks each), with no negative marking.
- The passing percentage is 50% i.e., 25 marks need to be scored in order to clear the exam.
- One exam attempt is provided per registration with no limit on re-appearance.
- Certification Exam is computer based exam, held every month at Vskills exam centers.
- Exam result is shown after submitting the exam.
ConditionsThanks to this offer, valid exclusively for one person, you will obtain a Certificate in Critical Thinking.
How to registerBy buying the course in Emagister Express, you will obtain an access coupon. We will send you the codes and keys to the coupon. Send the coupon code and the key to email@example.com. The training provider will then give you access to the course.
This course has not been reviewed yet