- High quality infographics
- Make your own study schedule and take advantage of online tutoring hours
- Obtain a certified diploma once you finish the course.
When selecting employees, it is essential to understand both what kind of employee will be right for the job, as well as how far you want your employee to grow and develop their role. Employee selection processes link into multiple areas including: the development you hope the employees will bring to your company; the development you hope to offer the employees; the diversity of skills you want to be held by your workforce as a whole; the diversity of skills required by each individual employee. This course will offer an in-depth look at all of these areas and give you the skills to properly select your workforce to maximise to strength of your workforce.
- What is the Employee Selection Process?
- Importance of the Selection Process
- Differentiate between Recruitment and Selection
- Steps of the Employee Selection Process
- Role of Selection Tests in Selection Processes
- Types of Interview for Selection
- How to Conduct & Manage the Interview Process
- What is Motivational Fit?
- Body Language Cues to Look Out For
- List the Qualities of a Good Recruiter
ConditionsThanks to this offer, valid exclusively for one person, you will obtain a Certificate in Employee Selection.
How to registerBy buying the course in Emagister Express, you will obtain an access coupon. We will send you the codes and keys to the coupon. Send the coupon code and the key to email@example.com. The training provider will then give you access to the course.
This course has not been reviewed yet