- High quality infographics
- Make your own study schedule and take advantage of online tutoring hours
- Obtain a certified diploma once you finish the course.
Something that nearly all professionals must face, and yet many are greatly uncomfortable with is Public Speaking. Being a good public speaker is valuable not only for those in positions that deal a lot with the general public, but for many who may need to give presentations regarding their ideas and to push things forward. The aim of the course is to improve the confidence of the learner and aid them in dealing with the intimidating nature of public speaking, such as handling crowds, appropriately addressing your audience and making sure your language is clear and sophisticated.
- List Methods of Delivering Information to the Public
- Define Public Speaking
- How to Deal With Large Audiences
- How to Organise and Present a Persuasive Speech that Creates Interest
- Identify Key Factors that Affect Public Speaking Performance
- List the Soft Skills that Enhance Public Speaking Skills
- Recognise Unique Challenges of Contemporary Public Speaking
ConditionsThanks to this offer, valid exclusively for one person, you will obtain a Certificate in Public Speaking.
How to registerBy buying the course in Emagister Express, you will obtain an access coupon. We will send you the codes and keys to the coupon. Send the coupon code and the key to firstname.lastname@example.org. The training provider will then give you access to the course.
This course has not been reviewed yet