- Make your own study schedule and take advantage of online tutoring hours
- Obtain a certified diploma once you finish the course.
The wedding is an important event to anyone since it symbolises the start of a new phase of life. However, wedding events can be very stressful since there are lots of preparations which needed to be done. In this course, you will learn how to deal with wedding planning and preparation. You will be introduced to the basics of wedding planning and how to do a wedding on a budget. You will then be able to learn how to save money but still plan the best wedding which you or your client can ever dream of. You would also know how to plan honeymoon adventure that any newlyweds will enjoy.
- Event Planning Essentials
- Budgeting Basics
- Using the Committee Approach
- Connecting with Partners and Sponsors
- Advertising and Marketing
- Selecting the Venue
- Feeding the Masses
- Business Etiquette Basics
- Celebrating Diversity
- Creating an Atmosphere of Service
- Selecting Speakers and a Master of Ceremonies
- Managing Contracts
- Gathering Feedback
- Event Day Roles
- Closing the Event
- Wedding Planning On A Budget
- Wedding Attire Money Saving Tips
- Reception Cash Saving Tips
- Reception Dinner Budget Saving Tips
- Planning Catering for Your Wedding
- Saving Money On Buying Flowers
- Photography And Videography Cash Savers
- Your Honeymoon Adventure
- Conclusion: Final Thoughts
- Wedding Planning Checklist
Planning the Event
- 9 Key Ideas To Make Your Event A Successful One
- What You Need To Know To Make Your Event Educational, Entertaining and Memorable!
- 8 Ways To Incorporate Entertainment Elements Into Your Events Without Spending A Bomb!
- What To Look Out For When Planning Your Next Offsite Event
- The Nuts & Bolts Of Events Logistics
- Working With Team Building Elements In Your Offsite Events
- How To Create Effective Team bonding At Your Events
- Managing An Event For 10 people versus 100 !
- 10 Ways To Make Your Event Interesting And Exciting
- 8 Tips To Transform Your Event Venue
- 7 Ways For An Easy & Hassle-Free Meeting Planning
- 8 Tips On How To Generate Fun Ideas When Planning Your Event
- How To Attract The Right People To Your Event
- 9 Reasons Why You Should Be Nice To Your Event Suppliers
- How & Where To Find Suppliers That Will Move Mountains For You!
- 10 Tips On How To Be An Excellent Event Planner
- 8 Key Success Factors When Marketing Your Event
- Marketing Managers: 10 Reasons Why You Should Organize Your Own Events
- 6 Factors To Look Out For When Planning The Event Itinerary
- What Makes An Event Fabulous?
- 7 Key Reasons Why Events Marketing Should Be Part Of Your Marketing Strategy
- Learn What It Takes To Be A Successful Event Planner
- Truth About Creating Successful Events!
- When You Need An Event Planner And When You Don’t!
- What To Look Out For When Choosing Your Event Planner
- What To Do When Things Don’t Go As Planned During Events
- When You Need To Hire An Event Planner?
- 10 Ideas On Creating Exciting Event Themes
- 8 Ways To Get Attendees To Your Events
- Having Mascots, Minglers, Entertainers At Your Next Event – How To Find & Work With Them
- 8 Key Factors Of A Successful Event Planner – Learn To Pick Wisely
- 9 Ways To Organize Your Events On A Shoestring Budget
- Effective Ways To Negotiate With Your Event Supplier
- 7 Tips On How To Find The Right Venue For Your Next Event
- 8 Ways To Work Successfully With Your Event Venue
ConditionsThanks to this offer, valid exclusively for one person, you will obtain a Certificate in Wedding & Event Management -level 2.
How to registerBy buying the course in Emagister Express, you will obtain an access coupon. We will send you the codes and keys to the coupon. Send the coupon code and the key to email@example.com. The training provider will then give you access to the course.
This course has not been reviewed yet