- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop
- Make your own study schedule and take advantage of online tutoring hours
- Obtain a certified diploma once you finish the course.
Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks (SWITCH 300-115) is a qualifying exam for the Cisco CCNP Routing and Switching and CCDP certifications. The SWITCH 300-115 exam certifies the switching knowledge and skills of successful candidates. They are certified in planning, configuring, and verifying the implementation of complex enterprise switching solutions that use the Cisco Enterprise Campus Architecture.
LEARN365 Courses Include 12 Months Unlimited Online Access to:
Expert Instructor-Led Training: Learn 365 uses only the industry's finest instructors in the IT industry. They have a minimum of 15 years real-world experience and are subject matter experts in their fields. Unlike a live class, you can fast-forward, repeat or rewind all your lectures. This creates a personal learning experience and gives you all the benefit of hands-on training with the flexibility of doing it around your schedule 24/7.
Visual Demonstrations & Multimedia Presentations: Our courseware includes instructor-led demonstrations and visual presentations that allow students to develop their skills based on real world scenarios explained by the instructor. Learn 365 always focuses on real world scenarios and skill-set development.
Quizzes & Exam Simulators: Learn 365's custom practice exams prepare you for your exams differently and more effectively than the traditional exam preps on the market. You will have practice quizzes after each module to ensure you are confident on the topic you have completed before proceeding. This will allow you to gauge your effectiveness before moving to the next module in your course. Learn 365 courses also include practice exams designed to replicate and mirror the environment in the testing center. These exams are on average 100 questions to ensure you are 100% prepared before taking your certification exam.
Social Learning & Networking: Learn 365 has designed a world class Learning Management System (LMS). This system allows you to interact and collaborate with other students and Learn 365 employees, form study groups, engage in discussions in our NOW@ Forums, rate and like different courses and stay up to date with all the latest industry knowledge through our forums, student contributions and announcement features.
Flash Cards & Educational Games: IT online learning knows that education is not a one size fits all approach. Students learn in different ways through different tools. That is why we provide Flash Cards and Education Games throughout our courses. This will allow you to train in ways that keep you engaged and focused. Each course will have dozens of Flash Cards so you can sharpen your skill-sets throughout your training as well as educational games designed to make sure your retention level of the materials is extremely high.
Navigation and Controls: Learn 365's self-paced training programs are designed in a modular fashion to allow you the flexibility to work with expert level instruction anytime 24/7. All courses are arranged in defined sections with navigation controls allowing you to control the pace of your training. This allows students to learn at their own pace around their schedule.
Certificate of Completion: Upon completion of your training course, you will receive a Certificate of completion displaying your full name, course completed as well as the date of completion. You can print this out or save it digitally to showcase your accomplishment.
Module 1 Plan And Design
- 1.1 Course And Instructor Introduction
- 1.2 Planning For Complex Network Part1
- 1.3 Planning For Complex Network Part2
- 1.4 Intro To Cisco Enterprise Architecture And CAM Part1
- 1.5 Intro To Cisco Enterprise Architecture And CAM Part2
- 1.6 Review Networking Topology
- 1.7 Review OSI Model
- 1.8 Review SLA
- 1.9 Network Discovery
- 1.10 NTP Explained
- 1.11 Network Security Part1
- 1.12 Network Security Part2
- 2.1 VLAN And Trunking Part1
- 2.2 VLAN And Trunking Part2
- 2.3 VTP Intro And Config
- 2.4 Ether Channel Configuration And Load Balancing
- 2.5 More Ether Channel Configuration
- 2.6 Port Security
- 2.7 Root Guard
- 2.8 Configuring MST
- 3.1 DHCP Intro And Config Part1
- 3.2 DHCP Intro And Config Part2
- 3.3 IPV6 Intro And Config Part1
- 3.4 IPV6 Intro And Config Part2
- 3.5 Configure DHCP
- 3.6 Configure DHCP V6
- 3.7 Confiure IPSLA
- 3.8 NTP Configuration
- 3.9 Network Monitoring Using IPSLA
- 4.1 STP Intro And Config
- 4.2 Improve STP Config Part1
- 4.3 Improve STP Config Part2
- 4.4 Implement RSTP
- 4.5 Intro And Config MST
- 5.1 Config Routing Between VLANs With A Router
- 5.2 Routing On A MultiLayer Switch
- 5.3 Routing With An External Router
- 5.4 Further Routing On Multilayer Switch
- 6.1 Configure And Tune HSRP
- 6.2 Configure HSRP With Load Balancing
- 6.3 HSRP For IPv6
- 6.4 Configure VRRP
- 6.5 Configure VRRP With Load Balancing
- 6.6 Implement GLBP
- 6.7 Configure GLBP
- 7.1 Designing Complex Networks
- 7.2 Review Demo CAM
- 7.3 Review Demo VLAN's And Trunking
- 7.4 Review Demo VTP Configure
- 7.5 Review Demo Ether Channel And Load Balancing
- 7.6 Review Demo RSTP
- 7.7 Review Demo Routing Between VLAN's With A Router
- 7.8 Review Demo