- Engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials
- Make your own study schedule and take advantage of online tutoring hours
- Obtain a certified diploma once you finish the course.
This path examines compensation and benefits programs – often referred to as total rewards programs – and their importance and impact on organizational objectives. Applicable federal laws and regulations related to compensation and benefits programs as well as applicable tax regulations are also addressed. Courses in this path also provide instruction on how to budget and manage compensation and benefits programs and how to perform compensation and benefits needs assessments. Job evaluations, pricing and pay structures, common organizational pay programs are examined, as well as noncash compensation methods, such as equity programs and rewards. This path also covers common benefits programs such as health coverage and Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs), as well as fiduciary responsibilities related to compensation and benefits - in particular, Social Security and Medicare. Instruction is also provided on how to initiate and maintain effective employee communications regarding compensation and benefits programs, as well as how to incorporate employee self-service technologies for more efficient systems. Courses in this path are created to help HR professionals preparing for the Human Resource Certification Institute’s (HRCI) PHR and SPHR certification examinations. The content in this path is based on the Compensation and Benefits functional area of the PHR and SPHR Body of Knowledge of Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM).
- Compensation and Benefits: Regulations, Strategies, and Needs Assessment
- Compensation and Benefits: Managing Policies, Programs, and Activities
- Compensation and Benefits: Organizational Responsibilities
- Final Exam: Compensation and Benefits (HRCI: PHR/SPHR-aligned)
Candidates opting for Vskills certification, will undergo the assessment exam at Vskills centers, across India. The details for same are as.
- The Certification Exam is for one hour (1 hour) duration.
- The exam has 50 multiple choice questions (1 marks each), with no negative marking.
- The passing percentage is 50% i.e., 25 marks need to be scored in order to clear the exam.
- One exam attempt is provided per registration with no limit on re-appearance.
- Certification Exam is computer based exam, held every month at Vskills exam centers.
- Exam result is shown after submitting the exam.
ConditionsThanks to this offer, valid exclusively for one person, you will obtain a Compensation and Benefits Online Course (HRCI PHR SPHR-aligned) .
How to registerBy buying the course in Emagister Express, you will obtain an access coupon. We will send you the codes and keys to the coupon. Send the coupon code and the key to firstname.lastname@example.org. The training provider will then give you access to the course.
This course has not been reviewed yet