- 12 Months unlimited access
- Make your own study schedule and take advantage of online tutoring hours
- Obtain a certified diploma once you finish the course.
The IT Fundamentals certification is ideal for you if you're considering a career in IT or if you work in an allied field that requires a broad understanding of IT, like in a sales role at an IT company. CompTIA IT Fundamentals can be a stepping stone to more advanced certifications such as CompTIA A+, and, with specialized experience, CompTIA Network+ and CompTIA Security+.
More IT professionals are getting certified than ever before, because IT certifications:
- Validate your knowledge and skills
- Help you remain competitive and employable
- Give you job proficiency more quickly
- Show dedication to your career
The CompTIA IT Fundamentals exam helps you learn more about the world of information technology. It focuses on the essential IT skills and knowledge needed by advanced end-users and entry-level IT professionals alike, including:
- Identifying and explaining computer components.
- Setting up a workstation, including conducting software installations.
- Establishing network connectivity.
- Identifying compatibility issues and identifying and preventing security risks.
- Managing the safety and preventative maintenance of computers.
LEARN365 Courses Include 12 Months Unlimited Online Access to:
Expert Instructor-Led Training: Learn 365 uses only the industrys finest instructors in the IT industry. They have a minimum of 15 years real-world experience and are subject matter experts in their fields. Unlike a live class, you can fast-forward, repeat or rewind all your lectures. This creates a personal learning experience and gives you all the benefit of hands-on training with the flexibility of doing it around your schedule 24/7.
Visual Demonstrations & Multimedia Presentations: Our courseware includes instructor-led demonstrations and visual presentations that allow students to develop their skills based on real world scenarios explained by the instructor. Learn 365 always focuses on real world scenarios and skill-set development.
Quizzes & Exam Simulators: Learn 365s custom practice exams prepare you for your exams differently and more effectively than the traditional exam preps on the market. You will have practice quizzes after each module to ensure you are confident on the topic you have completed before proceeding. This will allow you to gauge your effectiveness before moving to the next module in your course. Learn 365 courses also include practice exams designed to replicate and mirror the environment in the testing center. These exams are on average 100 questions to ensure you are 100% prepared before taking your certification exam.
Social Learning & Networking: Learn 365 has designed a world class Learning Management System (LMS). This system allows you to interact and collaborate with other students and Learn 365 employees, form study groups, engage in discussions in our NOW@ Forums, rate and like different courses and stay up to date with all the latest industry knowledge through our forums, student contributions and announcement features.
Flash Cards & Educational Games: IT online learning knows that education is not a one size fits all approach. Students learn in different ways through different tools. That is why we provide Flash Cards and Education Games throughout our courses. This will allow you to train in ways that keep you engaged and focused. Each course will have dozens of Flash Cards so you can sharpen your skill-sets throughout your training as well as educational games designed to make sure your retention level of the materials is extremely high.
Navigation and Controls: Learn 365s self-paced training programs are designed in a modular fashion to allow you the flexibility to work with expert level instruction anytime 24/7. All courses are arranged in defined sections with navigation controls allowing you to control the pace of your training. This allows students to learn at their own pace around their schedule.
Certificate of Completion: Upon completion of your training course, you will receive a Certificate of completion displaying your full name, course completed as well as the date of completion. You can print this out or save it digitally to showcase your accomplishment.
Module 1 Software
- 1.1 Course And Instructor Introduction
- 1.2 Software Operating Systems - Part 1
- 1.3 Software Operating Systems - Part 2
- 1.4 Software Operating Systems - Part 3
- 1.5 Software Operating Systems - Part 4
- 1.6 Software Operating Systems - Part 5
- 1.7 Common FileTypes - Part 1
- 1.8 Common FileTypes - Part 2
- 1.9 Software Management Best Practices - Part 1
- 1.10 Software Management Best Practices - Part 2
- 1.11 Alternative Software Technologies
- 1.12 Basic Software Features And Functions
- 2.1 Basic Wired And Wireless Peripherals - Part 1
- 2.2 Basic Wired And Wireless Peripherals - Part 2
- 2.3 Basic Wired And Wireless Peripherals - Part 3
- 2.4 Common Computer Connector Types - Part 1
- 2.5 Common Computer Connector Types - Part 2
- 2.6 Internal Computer Components - Part 1
- 2.7 Internal Computer Components - Part 2
- 3.1 Basic Security Threats - Part 1
- 3.2 Basic Security Threats - Part 2
- 3.3 Basic Security Threats - Part 3
- 3.4 Security Best Practices - Part 1
- 3.5 Security Best Practices - Part 2
- 3.6 Web-Browsing Best Practices
- 3.7 Web-Browsing Best Practices Demo - Part 1
- 3.8 Web-Browsing Best Practices Demo - Part 2
- 3.9 Web-Browsing Best Practices Demo - Part 3
- 4.1 Setup And Configure Basic SOHO Router
- 4.2 Wireless Router Demo
- 4.3 Compare And Contrast Cellular Wireless And Wire Data Connections
- 4.5 Compare And Contrast Different Methods OfSharingAndStorage - Part 1
- 4.6 Compare And Contrast Different Methods OfSharingAndStorage - Part 2
- 4.7 Compare And Contrast Different Methods OfSharingAndStorage - Part 3
- 5.1 Setting Up A Basic Workstation - Part 1
- 5.2 Setting Up A Basic Workstation - Part 2
- 5.3 Setting Up A Basic Workstation Demo - Part 1
- 5.4 Setting Up A Basic Workstation Demo - Part 2
- 5.5 Setting Up A Basic Workstation Demo - Part 3
- 5.6 Basic Methods Of Navigating An Operating System - Part 1
- 5.7 Basic Methods Of Navigating An Operating System - Part 2
- 5.8 Basic Methods Of Navigating An Operating System Demo - Part 1
- 5.9 Basic Methods Of Navigating An Operating System Demo - Part 2
- 5.10 Basic Support Concepts
- 5.11 Basic Backup Concepts
- 5.12 Environmental And Safety Concepts - Part 1
- 5.13 Environmental And Safety Concepts - Part 2
- 6.1 Software Domain Review
- 6.2 Hardware Domain Review
- 6.3 Security Domain Review
- 6.4 Networking Domain Review
- 6.5 Basic IT Literacy Review
- 6.6 Course Review Question
- 6.7 Test Taking Tips
- 6.8 Course Outro