- 213 High Quality Online Self Learning Audio-Videos
- Make your own study schedule and take advantage of online tutoring hours
- Obtain a certified diploma once you finish the course.
Corporate Sales Specialists manage the complete sales process—including the pre-sales processes of understanding the company’s sales value proposition, creating a suitable sales channel network, planning sales governance, setting sales targets, creating appropriate marketing assets and creating compensation structures. They can also oversee account management to support and satisfy customer needs and ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and customer retention. They are also adept at managing the sales process from prospecting for potential customers to conversion that leads to customer acquisition. Sales specialist may work in retail or wholesale, selling items, services and products offered by their employers. They work in numerous businesses to assist customers in purchasing merchandise.
- 213 High Quality Audio - Videos
- 7 Helpful Study Guides For Learning
- 99 Chapter Test For Each Modules
- 161 Terms And Condition To Study Comprehensively
- 24 PDUs Certificate To Maintain PMI Credentials
- Mobile Apps For Any Where Learning
- Progress Tracking and Continuous Improvement
- Subject Matter Designed Course With Proven Techniques
ConditionsThanks to this offer, valid exclusively for one person, you will obtain a Corporate Sales Specialist Course.
How to registerBy buying the course in Emagister Express, you will obtain an access coupon. We will send you the codes and keys to the coupon. Send the coupon code and the key to email@example.com. The training provider will then give you access to the course.
This course has not been reviewed yet