- Easy to follow
- Make your own study schedule and take advantage of online tutoring hours
- Obtain a certified diploma once you finish the course.
Addiction is something that can make anyone suffer and to prevent it from getting worse, psychotherapy is recommended. Psychotherapy helps people of all ages live happier, healthier and more productive. Through psychotherapy, the counsellor helps in facilitating procedures that help people develop healthier and more effective habits. Taking this course will help you become a better counsellor to help people struggling with addiction through psychotherapy. By the end of this course, you know the different methods to help people overcome their addiction and become an expert in psychotherapy.
The Counselling & Psychotherapy Course is split into the following modules:
- Introduction to Counselling & Psychotherapy
- Essential Counselling and Psychotherapy Skills
- Different Types of Counselling
- Reasons for Seeking Treatment
- Abuse and Trauma
- Recovery and Mental Attitudes
- Client Lifestyles
- Treating Mental Health Conditions
- Crisis Mediation
- Working as a Psychotherapist
- Administration and Documentation
- Final Assessment
ConditionsThanks to this offer, valid exclusively for one person, you will obtain a Counselling & Psychotherapy Course.
How to registerBy buying the course in Emagister Express, you will obtain an access coupon. We will send you the codes and keys to the coupon. Send the coupon code and the key to firstname.lastname@example.org. The training provider will then give you access to the course.
This course has not been reviewed yet