- Easy to follow
- Make your own study schedule and take advantage of online tutoring hours
- Obtain a certified diploma once you finish the course.
Communicating effectively across cultures is a skill, and like any other skill you can sharpen and master it if you pay attention to the cultural distinctions of your audience and adjust your style to them. This learning path highlights the fundamental aspects of cross-cultural communication. It defines culture and its different dimensions, explains how culture affects communication, and explores communication styles in various cultures. It also offers some guidelines and good practices for speaking and writing across cultures. Finally, this path covers the ways to improve communication in cross-cultural relationships by acknowledging and respecting the differences, building rapport, and dealing with challenges.
- Dispute Resolution in International Contracts
- Culture and Its Effect on Communication
- Communicating Across Cultures
- Improving Communication in Cross-cultural Relationships
- Communicating with a Cross-cultural Audience
Candidates opting for Vskills certification, will undergo the assessment exam at Vskills centers, across India. The details for same are as.
- The Certification Exam is for one hour (1 hour) duration.
- The exam has 50 multiple choice questions (1 marks each), with no negative marking.
- The passing percentage is 50% i.e., 25 marks need to be scored in order to clear the exam.
- One exam attempt is provided per registration with no limit on re-appearance.
- Certification Exam is computer based exam, held every month at Vskills exam centers.
- Exam result is shown after submitting the exam.
ConditionsThanks to this offer, valid exclusively for one person, you will obtain a Cross Cultural Communication Course.
How to registerBy buying the course in Emagister Express, you will obtain an access coupon. We will send you the codes and keys to the coupon. Send the coupon code and the key to firstname.lastname@example.org. The training provider will then give you access to the course.
This course has not been reviewed yet