- Engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials
- Make your own study schedule and take advantage of online tutoring hours
- Obtain a certified diploma once you finish the course.
Cross-functional teams are groups of employees from different functional areas of an organization – such as Research, Marketing, and Human Resources – who are all focused on a single goal. They’re often formed to design and develop new products, choose and implement new technologies through the organization, or control product costs. They can benefit your organization because they help to improve coordination and innovation across divisions.
- Using Conflict to an Organization’s Advantage
- Mediating Project Team Conflict
- Facilitating Work-related Conflict Discussions
- Cross-functional Team Fundamentals
- Key Strategies for Managing Cross-functional Teams
- Managing Internal Dynamics in a Cross-functional Team
Candidates opting for Vskills certification, will undergo the assessment exam at Vskills centers, across India. The details for same are as.
- The Certification Exam is for one hour (1 hour) duration.
- The exam has 50 multiple choice questions (1 marks each), with no negative marking.
- The passing percentage is 50% i.e., 25 marks need to be scored in order to clear the exam.
- One exam attempt is provided per registration with no limit on re-appearance.
- Certification Exam is computer based exam, held every month at Vskills exam centers.
- Exam result is shown after submitting the exam.
ConditionsThanks to this offer, valid exclusively for one person, you will obtain a Cross-Functional Teams Management Online Course.
How to registerBy buying the course in Emagister Express, you will obtain an access coupon. We will send you the codes and keys to the coupon. Send the coupon code and the key to email@example.com. The training provider will then give you access to the course.
This course has not been reviewed yet