- Advanced online learning platform
- Make your own study schedule and take advantage of online tutoring hours
- Obtain a certified diploma once you finish the course.
The best interior designers make it look simple, creating spaces that anticipate our necessities and claim to our feelings, yet truly it takes a broad set of skills and Vast knowledge. Interior design has changed drastically since the mid-twentieth century when it was quite recently starting to rise as a profession. To become a successful interior designer, you need a well-rounded education and the skills to work within many disciplines inside many orders. With our diploma in interior designing, you can start your own practice, work for a small or large firm, or specialist in a particular skill (such as lighting). lets help you make your dream come true.
Interior Designing Basics
- Define a Theme: Contemporary, Cottage, Eclectic, Southwest
- Budget Design for Your Living Room, Den or Family Room
- Budget Ideas for Kitchen Design
- Budget Bedroom Makeover
- Closet Cleanups
- Need a Home Office?
- Camouflage with Paint!
- Faux Finishes Are Hot – Bare Walls Are Not!
- Window Treatments
- Making the Most of Molding
- Fabulous Furniture Finds
- Decorate With Wallpaper
- Freehand or Stencil A Mural Makes the Wall!
- Accessorize – Funky Can Be Fun!
- Have Some Fun with Fabric!
- DO’S AND DON’TS OF DECORATING
- GETTING IDEAS
- ELEMENTS OF DESIGN
- ORGANIZE YOUR IDEAS
- DECORATING ON A BUDGET
- MINIMALIST STYLE
- CASUAL STYLE
- FORMAL STYLE
- SHABBY CHIC STYLE
- PARIS APARTMENT STYLE
- FRENCH COUNTRY STYLE
- TROPICAL CHIC STYLE
- LODGE STYLE
- USING WHAT YOU’VE GOT
- DECORATING IN A DAY
- CHOOSING ART
ConditionsThanks to this offer, valid exclusively for one person, you will obtain a Diploma in Interior Design.
How to registerBy buying the course in Emagister Express, you will obtain an access coupon. We will send you the codes and keys to the coupon. Send the coupon code and the key to email@example.com. The training provider will then give you access to the course.
This course has not been reviewed yet