- Engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials
- Make your own study schedule and take advantage of online tutoring hours
- Obtain a certified diploma once you finish the course.
Our Diploma in Nannying and childcare is an exceedingly complete course, starting with taking in the basics of working with children and bit by bit assembling your abilities and information to a propelled level. This course will benefit you to empower yourself to accomplish maximum capacity in having the appropriate abilities and information required to give appropriate care to young children.
- What is a Nanny?
- Time Management for Nannies
- A Day in the Life of Martha, the Nanny
- Caregiver and Team Player
- It Takes a Village to Raise a Child
- The Nanny’s Job Profile
- Meet the Needs of the Child
- Childcare Basics
- Available Centers
- Training And Certification
- Legal Requirements
- Health And Safety Issues
- Child Care Equipment
- Insurance and Staffing
- Marketing & Managemental Aspects
- Child Care Guidelines
- Outdoor Safety
- Plants That Poison
- Guidelines for Food Preparation and Handling
- Changing Diapers
- Symptoms of Illness
- Wrapping Up
ConditionsThanks to this offer, valid exclusively for one person, you will obtain a Diploma in Nannying and Childcare.
How to registerBy buying the course in Emagister Express, you will obtain an access coupon. We will send you the codes and keys to the coupon. Send the coupon code and the key to firstname.lastname@example.org. The training provider will then give you access to the course.
This course has not been reviewed yet