- 24/7 student support via email
- Make your own study schedule and take advantage of online tutoring hours
- Obtain a certified diploma once you finish the course.
Finding the best employees can be very difficult for any business professionals. To learn more about recruitment management, this course will be of big help. You will know how to present open positions and learn to develop a hiring strategy. You will also know how to determine candidates to interview. Then learn the steps and techniques you should you be using in an interview. After taking this course, you will then be able to find potential candidates and welcome them warmly. In this course, you will learn the necessary skills, knowledge and information about Recruitment Management.
- Introduction to Recruitment
- Definitions of Training and Development
- Considerations in the Design of Training Programmes
- Implementing Training
- Learning Methods
- Module One – Getting Started
- Module Two – Defining and Knowing the Position
- Module Three – Hiring Strategy
- Module Four – Lure in Great Candidates
- Module Five – Filtering Applicants to Interview
- Module Six – The Interview (I)
- Module Seven – The Interview (II)
- Module Eight – Selection Process (I)
- Module Nine – Selection Process (II)
- Module Ten – Making an Offer
- Module Eleven – Onboarding
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
- Diploma in Recruitment Management- Activities
ConditionsThanks to this offer, valid exclusively for one person, you will obtain a Diploma in Recruitment Management.
How to registerBy buying the course in Emagister Express, you will obtain an access coupon. We will send you the codes and keys to the coupon. Send the coupon code and the key to firstname.lastname@example.org. The training provider will then give you access to the course.
This course has not been reviewed yet