- Access to the course 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 12 months
- Make your own study schedule and take advantage of online tutoring hours
- Obtain a certified diploma once you finish the course.
- Introduction to Business Writing Skills.
~ What business writing entails
~ The importance of business writing
- What are Business Writing Skills?
~ Description of business writing
~ Advantages and disadvantages
- Essential Tips needed for Business Writing.
~ List different things to help with business writing
- Things to Avoid.
~ List things to avoid with business writing
~ Give examples
- Example descriptions of Business Writing.
~ List of examples of business writing
- Final Assessment
To assess the learners ability and knowledge to effectively understand the topics contained within the Essential Business Writing Skills Course, the course features a number of end of module interactive quiz questions.
Additionally, at the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice assessment test. This online multiple choice test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.