- Engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials
- Make your own study schedule and take advantage of online tutoring hours
- Obtain a certified diploma once you finish the course.
Did you know that freelance event photographers can expect to earn anywhere from $100 to $5,000 per shoot? The market demand for event photographers keeps growing, and people are eager to stage professional shoots for weddings, engagement parties, bridal/baby showers, birthday parties, and holiday celebrations. Wedding photography in particular can be very lucrative, but you’ll need to stand out and market yourself to attract potential clients. When it comes to photographing an event, all you need is a camera, a lens, and a willingness to try - we’ll teach you the rest.
- Module 1: Finding Clients
- Marketing Your Services or How to stand out in a crowd
- Initial Client Meetings & Product Presentations- Secure your first client
- Determining Your Client’s Needs – Know what they really want
- Negotiating a Contract – Negotiate like a pro and create contracts that work
- Module 2: Prepping for the Event
- Making Sure You Have the Right Gear – Advice on buying the right equipment
- Cleaning, Troubleshooting & Organizing Gear–Take care of your gear
- Knowing Your Audience – What to expect from your audience before you even arrive
- Scouting Your Location – Check out the locale& eliminate time wasters on the day-of
- Preparing for Anything – Murphey’s law prevails, so be prepared for anything!
- Module 3: The Event Pt. 1
- Professional Conduct – Don’t even think about being late
- What to Expect – Shot lists, know what to do and when to do it
- Dealing with the Unexpected – Staying calm under stress
- Gear, Light and Lenses – The right settings before the perfect shot
- Module 4: The Event Pt. 2
- Tricks for Ensuring Flawless Interactions with Guests– Be friendly, blend in, and smile
- Getting The Best Out of Every Shot – Shots so good you’ll thank me
- Telling the Event’s Story – A beginning, middle & end
- Tips for Excelling at your Job – Event photography tips and tricks of the trade
- Module 5: After the Event
- Uploading Your Photos – Is that hourglass turning with excitement?
- Editing Your Images – Tweak those photos
- Delivery Methods – Websites, digital portfolios, and cloud transfers oh my!
- Offering related products – Photo albums and keepsake prints aren’t dead… yet
- Adding to Your Portfolio – Don’t keep your work a secret, share!
ConditionsThanks to this offer, valid exclusively for one person, you will obtain an Event Photography Online Course.
How to registerBy buying the course in Emagister Express, you will obtain an access coupon. We will send you the codes and keys to the coupon. Send the coupon code and the key to email@example.com. The training provider will then give you access to the course.
This course has not been reviewed yet