- Make your own study schedule and take advantage of online tutoring hours
- Obtain a certified diploma once you finish the course.
Current legislation, The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005, applies to all workplaces regardless of the number of employees and requires employers to provide adequate training in fire awareness for all members of their staff. Our online fire safety training courses are aimed at all employees to assist them in identifying and reducing the risk that fire presents in the workplace. This course provides training in the use of different types of fire extinguishers and the protocol of tackling a fire.
Approved by RoSPA. Learn how to identify the different types of fire extinguishers that might be installed within your workplace and what situations they might be used in. At the end of the final module you will be presented with a simulation that will test what you've learnt.
- Introduction to fire extinguisher use
- Types of fire extinguisher
- Introduction to pre-engagement action
- Using a water fire extinguisher
- Using a foam fire extinguisher
- Using a CO2 fire extinguisher
- Using a dry power fire extinguisher
- Using a wet chemical fire extinguisher
- Using a fire blanket
- Questions (100% pass mark)
ConditionsThanks to this offer, valid exclusively for one person, you will obtain a Fire Extinguisher Training Online Course.
How to registerBy buying the course in Emagister Express, you will obtain an access coupon. We will send you the codes and keys to the coupon. Send the coupon code and the key to firstname.lastname@example.org. The training provider will then give you access to the course.
This course has not been reviewed yet