- Start your online training now and obtain your Food Allergens certificate
- Make your own study schedule and take advantage of online tutoring hours
- Obtain a certified diploma once you finish the course.
The Food Allergen Course covers all the essential information on dealing with allergens when preparing, serving and selling food – including the new regulations. Available in 10 Languages. English, Polish, Spanish, Greek, French, Russian, Chinese, Italian, Portuguese and German.
The Food Allergens covers the following modules:
- Introduction to Allergens
- Allergies, food intolerances and Coeliac disease
- Allergic reactions and their causes
- The new food labelling regulations
- Dealing with Allergens in non-packed foods
ConditionsThanks to this offer, valid exclusively for one person, you will obtain a Food Allergens Level 2 - CPD Accredited
How to registerBy buying the course in Emagister Express, you will obtain an access coupon. We will send you the codes and keys to the coupon. Send the coupon code and the key to firstname.lastname@example.org. The training provider will then give you access to the course.
This course has not been reviewed yet