- AdWords training materials include a student workbook that makes a great reference tool for learners
- Make your own study schedule and take advantage of online tutoring hours
- Obtain a certified diploma once you finish the course.
120 minutes – 24/7 access to your coursesBUY NOW & Start learning straight away!
The Online Google AdWords training course is designed to teach you basic techniques for setting up and understanding how to work with Google AdWords and pay per click (PPC) advertising.
In this online training course, participants will learn how Google AdWords work, what PPC means, the importance of correctly setting an AdWords budget, how to select keywords and set up ad groups, how to design a compelling ad, and how to make adjustments to increase success.
Participants can immediately apply what they learned and get started with their own AdWords campaign.
AdWords training materials include a student workbook that makes a great reference tool for learners,
Start designing your own AdWords campaign today!Course OutlineSession One: Course Overview
Session Two: Understanding AdWords Lingo
- First Up, SEO
- AdWords Defined
- How PPC Works
Session Three: Creating an AdWords Strategy
- Choosing Keywords
- Getting Good with Keywords
- Long Tail and Short Tail
- Understanding Ad Groups
Session Four: Creating a PPC Campaign
- Setting Your PPC Budget
- The Quality Score
Session Five: Designing Your Ads
- Choosing Your Language
- Persuasive Techniques
- Keeping Your Eyes Open
- Structuring your Ad
Session Six: Looking at Success
- Understanding Key Metrics
- Higher Clickthrough Rates (CTR) Help
- Setting Up Split Tests
- Using Google’s Display Network (GDN)
- When to Ask for Help