- A career with future
- Make your own study schedule and take advantage of online tutoring hours
- Obtain a certified diploma once you finish the course.
Graphic designers and desktop publishers need to be imaginative and creative. They should understand form and colour and be able to use their artistic abilities to draw and design. They should also possess technical skills, particularly in using computers and design software. Employers also seek applicants with good communication skills, has the ability to work under pressure and able to meet deadlines.
How Will You Benefit?
• Free up valuable time, don't wast time and money travelling to classes
• Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
• Study a course that was designed in consultation with the industry
• Have access to a tutor who works in the industry you are training for
• Easy interest free payment plans
You can work in an advertising agency or in any business firm that has a need for such service. There is also an option to establish a freelance career. Plenty of jobs exist in digital design companies and in-house print companies but the freelance sector is enjoying enormous growth too. Employment opportunities in this industry are on steady increase specifically for jobs in the digital medium.
Graphics Design & Desktop Publishing offers a challenging environment for skilled hands and creative minds. Prepare for a satisfying and rewarding career as a graphic designer or desktop publisher.