- An increasing field
- Make your own study schedule and take advantage of online tutoring hours
- Obtain a certified diploma once you finish the course.
This course will give you a thorough understanding of health and safety issues in the workplace, the relevant regulations and how you can prevent accidents from occurring. Available in 10 Languages. English, Polish, Spanish, Greek, French, Russian, Chines
- Health and safety at work legislation and obligations,
- Risk assessments,
- Controlling accidents at work,
- Manual handling and how to avoid common injuries,
- Hazardous substances and their control (COSHH),
- Personal protective equipment (PPE),
- Display screen equipment (DSP) and associated injuries,
- Dealing with asbestos in the workplace,
- Fire prevention,
- First aid and emergencies,
- Health, hygiene, smoking and stress in the workplace followed by a Final Multiple Choice Quiz
ConditionsThanks to this offer, valid exclusively for one person, you will obtain a Health and Safety - Level 2 - Polish - Online Course.
How to registerBy buying the course in Emagister Express, you will obtain an access coupon. We will send you the codes and keys to the coupon. Send the coupon code and the key to firstname.lastname@example.org. The training provider will then give you access to the course.
This course has not been reviewed yet