- Engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials
- Make your own study schedule and take advantage of online tutoring hours
- Obtain a certified diploma once you finish the course.
To have a successful career as a hotel receptionist, you must be approachable, friendly and helpful. But in order to gain or keep a job in such a competitive field, you must also be able to show an employer that you have the drive, determination and ability to do the role better than anyone else could.
By gaining a recognised qualification through a leading UK training provider such as Global Edulink, you can make your CV stand out from the crowd or demonstrate to your employer why you need that promotion.
If you have any doubts or want to speak to an assessor, please ask for more information through Emagister Express.co.uk.
The course is delivered online but, at Global Edulink, we pride ourselves on providing a fully supportive learning environment for our students, so you will not feel alone or isolated. Our tutorials are professionally narrated and combined with interactive tests and quizzes to make learning interesting and engaging throughout.
- Additional Course Materials for Hotel Receptionist
- Professional Receptionist Training Course Objectives
- The 90: 90 Principle to create a powerful first impression
- Hot Telephone Tips
- Get the facts- ask the right questions
- Discuss Solutions- learning to listen
- Dealing with difficult customers
- Practice good telephone skills
- Managing database and company files
- Booking or Reservation procedure
- Deal effectively with security and safety issues
- Successful Meetings & Minutes
- Meeting Arrangements
- Arranging Business Travel and Accommodation
- Email Tutorial
- How to use Social Media to promote your company
- Minute Taking
- Microsoft Excel Tutorial
- MS PowerPoint Tips
- MS Word Tips & Tricks
- Opera Log In and Log Out, Main Screen
- Profile Creation and Amendments
- Profile Notes
- Finding Reservations – 2 ways
- Rate Query Screen
- Creating Reservation
- Preferences and Features Requests
- Amending Reservation
- Cancelling Reservation
- Check In (2 Ways)
- Check out
- Cashiering Posting Charges
- Cashiering Splitting and Transferring Charges
- Cashiering Routing
- Room Status, Out of Order and Out of Service
- Opera Reports
You will learn:
– How to use the Opera PMS hotel booking and reservation system;
– Customer service best practice;
– Front desk duties;
– How to handle challenging situations and solve common problems;
– Database management;
– How to use Microsoft Word and Excel effectively;
– How to manage meeting and accommodation bookings.
At the end of the course, you will sit a test that is delivered and marked online. It is a multiple-choice test and you will be informed immediately of your result. On passing the test, you will be awarded a recognised Certificate in Hotel Reception and Opera PMS Training.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.