- Engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials
- Make your own study schedule and take advantage of online tutoring hours
- Obtain a certified diploma once you finish the course.
If you are already coding in Java, and wish to get officially accredited then you need to get certified.
- I. Java Basics
- II. Working With Java Data Types
- III. Using Operators and Decision Constructs
- IV. Creating and Using Arrays
- V. Using Loop Constructs
- VI. Working with Methods and Encapsulation
- VII. Working with Inheritance
- VIII. Handling Exceptions
- IX. Working with Selected classes from the Java API
Candidates opting for Vskills certification, will undergo the assessment exam at Vskills centers, across India. The details for same are as.
- The Certification Exam is for one hour (1 hour) duration.
- The exam has 50 multiple choice questions (1 marks each), with no negative marking.
- The passing percentage is 50% i.e., 25 marks need to be scored in order to clear the exam.
- One exam attempt is provided per registration with no limit on re-appearance.
- Certification Exam is computer based exam, held every month at Vskills exam centers.
- Exam result is shown after submitting the exam.
ConditionsThanks to this offer, valid exclusively for one person, you will obtain a JavaSE 8 Programmer Training Course.
How to registerBy buying the course in Emagister Express, you will obtain an access coupon. We will send you the codes and keys to the coupon. Send the coupon code and the key to firstname.lastname@example.org. The training provider will then give you access to the course.
This course has not been reviewed yet