- Make your own study schedule and take advantage of online tutoring hours
- Obtain a certified diploma once you finish the course.
Do you know that addiction is one of the regular issues or problems by individuals? Addiction is something everyone can suffer, regardless of where you are in the world. But why people are prone to addiction? To be able to understand addiction, we should acknowledge that addiction is an issue that cannot be solved unless treated and this treatment should be carefully followed through or else the effort the patient has exerted will be put to waste. In this certificate course, you will be able to know what happens when a drug enters your body and your mind, how your brain changes depending on its dosage, and how this procedure can make recuperating from addiction to normal way of living.
- What is Counselling?
- Purpose and Aims of Counselling
- Fields of Counselling
- Counselling Theories
- Skills Needed in Counselling
- Group Counselling
- Ethics in Counselling
- Conducting Sessions
- Addiction Counselling Basics
- Realize That You Need Help
- Realize the Importance of Selecting the Correct Treatment
- Work On Identifying the Source of Why You Have an Addiction
- Have an Open Mind
- Be Honest With Yourself and Others
- The Dangers of Not Getting Help When You Need It
- Introduction to Addiction Counselling
- Adlerian Psychology
- Behavioral Therapy
- Brief Therapy
- Role of Addiction Counsellor
- Goals and Objectives of Individual Drug Counseling
- Treatment Initiation
- Dealing With Problems That Arise
- Counsellor Characteristics and Training
ConditionsThanks to this offer, valid exclusively for one person, you will obtain a Level 2 Certificate in Addiction Counselling.
How to registerBy buying the course in Emagister Express, you will obtain an access coupon. We will send you the codes and keys to the coupon. Send the coupon code and the key to firstname.lastname@example.org. The training provider will then give you access to the course.
This course has not been reviewed yet