- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop
- Make your own study schedule and take advantage of online tutoring hours
- Obtain a certified diploma once you finish the course.
Health and Safety are composed endeavours and procedures for recognising work environment hazards and reducing accidents and exposure to unsafe circumstances and substances. It additionally incorporates preparing of faculty in accident prevention, accident reaction, crisis readiness, and utilisation of protective clothing and equipment. By the end of this course, students will gain learning of work environment well-being and security prerequisites and master risk management and will build up the abilities to end up plainly a fire and crisis superintendent in the workplace. It also gives proficient advancement chances to those officially utilised as chiefs to meet their authoritative commitments as people responsible for a position of work.
Health and Safety
- Health and Safety Related Accidents and ill-health
- Health and Safety in The workplace
- Workplace Hazards
- Managing health and safety in Workplace
- Legal Responsibilities and Requirements
- RIDDOR – Reporting of accidents and incidents
Developing a Safety Manual
- Setting the Stage
- Safety Procedures Basics
- Gathering Information
- Procedure Writing
- Honing the Draft Procedure
- Some Other Methods
- General fire safety
- Work at height
- Building work
- Machinery safety
- Lifting and handling
- Noise, Vibration
ConditionsThanks to this offer, valid exclusively for one person, you will obtain a Level 2 Certificate in Health and Safety.
How to registerBy buying the course in Emagister Express, you will obtain an access coupon. We will send you the codes and keys to the coupon. Send the coupon code and the key to email@example.com. The training provider will then give you access to the course.
This course has not been reviewed yet