- 24/7 student support via email
- Make your own study schedule and take advantage of online tutoring hours
- Obtain a certified diploma once you finish the course.
Hospitality Management is a study of people who want to be part of the hospitality industry. In this course, the meaning and definition of hospitality management will be discussed. You will learn the procedures of hospitality management and how you should follow these steps. Then you will learn its history and how it was developed through time. You will also learn the scopes of hospitality, classification of hospitality organisations, and most especially the influence which affects the industry.
- Introduction to Hospitality
- Characteristics of the Hospitality Industry
- Relationship Between the Hospitality Industry and Tourism
- Types of Accommodation
- Types of Room
- Types of Hotel Guests
- Introduction to Hospitality Management
- Influences Which Affect the Industry
- The Development of the Hospitality Industry
- Hospitality Brands
- Food Service
- Successful Quality Management
ConditionsThanks to this offer, valid exclusively for one person, you will obtain a Level 2 Certificate in Hospitality Management.
How to registerBy buying the course in Emagister Express, you will obtain an access coupon. We will send you the codes and keys to the coupon. Send the coupon code and the key to firstname.lastname@example.org. The training provider will then give you access to the course.
This course has not been reviewed yet