- Easy to follow
- Make your own study schedule and take advantage of online tutoring hours
- Obtain a certified diploma once you finish the course.
The Level 3 Award in Education and Training is an important qualification for anyone working in teaching. It is suitable for those already in education, who want to gain formal recognition of their skills, and for those with no teaching experience.
In order to further develop your professional career in the teaching field, take advantage of this course and its implications. Ask for more information through Emagister Express's website.
To gain the Level 3 Award in Education and Training, students need to gain a minimum of twelve credits, including three credits from the mandatory Group A. This course allows you to take one mandatory unit and up to five optional units, making up a minimum of three units, from the following range:
Mandatory unitGroup A
Unit 01 Understanding roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training (3 credits)
Optional unitsGroup B
Unit 02 Understanding and using inclusive teaching and learning approaches in education and training (6 credits)
Unit 03 Facilitate learning and development for individuals (6 credits)
Unit 04 Facilitate learning and development in groups (6 credits)
Unit 05 Understanding assessment in education and training (3 credits)
Unit 06 Understanding the principles and practices of assessment (3 credits)
- Getting Started AET
- Course Materials AET
- Application Form AET
- AET Main Book
- Award in Education and Training Level 3 Course Objectives
- Award in Education and Training Rules of Combination
- Understanding Roles, Responsibilities and Relationships
- Summary – Understanding Roles, Responsibilities and Relationships
- Understanding and Using Inclusive Teaching and Learning Approaches
- Session Plan – Understanding and Using Inclusive Learning and Teaching Approaches
- Understanding Assessment in Education and Training
LECTURE VIDEOS (DAVID)
- Day 1 Level 3 Education And Training
- Day 2 Level 3 Education And Training
- Day 3 Level 3 Education And Training
LECTURE VIDEOS (ARUNA)
- AET Video Session 1
- AET Video Session 2
- AET Video Session 3
- Micro Teaching
SUBMIT YOUR WORK
- Submit your work- (AET)
Method of Assessment:
There is no formal examination. Students must complete three written assignments and one micro teaching session, which can be submitted as a recorded video. All assignments must be submitted within four months of course commencement. There is an additional charge of £162 for your assessments and certificate, which is not payable until you submit your assessments.
What will you gain through the course?
The course will teach you about the responsibilities and boundaries of the teaching role, give you advice on appropriate learning approaches, help you to develop lesson planning skills, and familiarise you with different assessment methods.
How are the assignment submitted?
Your assignments will be submitted via email to your tutor.
This online Level 3 Award in Education and Training course is available now at a special price. So don’t delay! Enrol on our course today!
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.