- Course support available
- Make your own study schedule and take advantage of online tutoring hours
- Obtain a certified diploma once you finish the course.
Diploma in supply chain and logistics management will be a better way for the learners to improve their existing skills and knowledge and develop the new skills which are essentially required by the modern organizations for managing their logistics and supply chain operations. As the demand of logistics manager, supply chain managers and inventory managers is swiftly increasing around the world therefore global organizations offer various job opportunities to the professionals of logistics and supply chain management. In this regard, ILC’s Level 4 Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management will facilitate the learners to equip themselves with essential knowledge and skills for getting a better job in logistics and supply chain management.
Inspire London College’s management and teaching staff will be there for your assistance for 24 hours a day and 7 days in a week. After enrolling for this course you will get access to our Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) /Moodle and all the study materials and assessments will be available at VLE/Moodle.
Level 4 Diploma in Supply Chain and Logistics Management is 90 credits qualification. To achieve a Level 4 Diploma in Supply Chain and Logistics Management learner must have to achieve minimum 9 units with 90 Credits, 7 Mandatory Units and 2 Units from optional units.
- Understanding Logistics and Supply chain
- Core role of Logistics in Supply Chain
- Fundamental of Supply Chain Management
- Essentials of Procurement concept
- Fundamental of Forecasting and operations of logistics
- Fundamentals of Strategies and Operations of Logistics
- Fundamentals of Delivery in Supply Chain
- Purpose and Objectives of Warehousing
- Role of IT in Supply Chain Management
- Distribution Techniques and Supply Chain
- Essentials of Transport Management