- Course support available
- Make your own study schedule and take advantage of online tutoring hours
- Obtain a certified diploma once you finish the course.
The tourism industry is a unique example of a sector that continues growing, expanding and diversifying even in the wake of intensifying economic and political pressures on a global basis. More nations than ever before have become enormously dependent on tourism to fuel both local and national economies, the industry is at all times crying out for talented, dedicated and resourceful professionals. As the majority of contemporary business sectors waver, world travel both continues unscathed and accelerates in importance. With so many countries and regions across the world being primarily dependent on travel and tourism as key economic drivers, those with the required backgrounds and talents have never been in greater demand. If you're passionate about travel and good customer service then a course in travel and tourism could be just the ticket. Level 4 Diploma Course in Travel and Tourism with inspire London college is designed for comprehensive knowledge of this industry.
Inspire London College’s management and teaching staff will be there for your assistance for 24 hours a day and 7 days in a week. After enrolling for this course you will get access to our Virtual Learning Environment (VLE)/Moodle and all the study materials and assessments will be available at VLE/Moodle.
Level 4 Diploma in Travel and tourism is 90 credits Endorsed Course. To achieve a Level 4 Diploma in Travel and Tourism learner must have to achieve minimum 9 units with 90 Credits, 7 Mandatory Units and 2 Units from optional units.
- Introduction to Travel and tourism
- The products of Tourism
- The organising structure of tourism
- Supervision of tour operations
- Market research in travel and tourism
- Customer care and quality management
- Hospitality and tourism
- Safety and security in crisis
- Public awareness about tourism
- Scope of tourism and its development