- Course support available
- Make your own study schedule and take advantage of online tutoring hours
- Obtain a certified diploma once you finish the course.
Improve your qualifications and skill level with ILC’s Logistics Management Course. In modern business world the demand of Logistics management and Supply Chain Management Courses is increasing at a faster rate. Modern Organisations are hiring the individuals having professional Certification in Logistics Management or Supply Chain Management. Inspire London College offers the individuals a golden opportunity to learn the new evolving trends of logistics with Logistics Management course. The course is prepared under the supervision of highly skilled professionals that will provide the better insight knowledge of the logistics world.
Inspire London College’s management and teaching staff will be there for your assistance for 24 hours a day and 7 days in a week. After enrolling for this course you will get access to our Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) /Moodle and all the study materials and assessments will be available at VLE/Moodle.
The Certificate in Logistics Management includes three-four mandatory units. The overall course is of 40 credit hours Certificate and its guided learning hours (GLH) are 160 hours.
Following units are included in Logistics Management Certificate.
Unit 1: Introduction to Logistics Management
- Introduction to Logistics Management
- Understand Key Logistics Terms
- Significance of Logistics in Supply Chains
- Logistics Systems
- Logistics Cycle; Organising the Logistics Activities
- Different Logistic Strategies
Unit 2:Understanding Logistics Management Information Systems
- Logistics Management Information System
- Types of Logistics Records
- Reporting Systems and Summary Reports
- Using Logistics Management System for Decision Making
Unit 3: Inventory Control Systems in Logistics Management
- Inventory Control Systems
- Objectives of Inventory Control System
- Fundamental Terms in Inventory Control
- Types of Maximum-Minimum Inventory Control Systems
- Setting Up Max-Minimum Levels
- Selection of an Appropriate Max-Min Control System
Unit 4: Logistics System Design Process
- Introduction to Logistics System Design
- Logistics System Design Process
- Elements of a System Design
- System Design Considerations
- Efficient and Effective Logistics Systems