- Define conflict and its costs
- Make your own study schedule and take advantage of online tutoring hours
- Obtain a certified diploma once you finish the course.
To understand the different personality types.
To define conflict and its costs.
To understand the steps for resolving people problems and managing difficult people at work.
The ability to develop sound working relationships is key to a manager’s ultimate success as you need to work through others in order to achieve results. In this module you will learn how to manage difficult people, whether these people are your direct reports, your own manager or your colleagues.
During this course you will learn:
- Relationships at work
- Understanding the different personality types
- What is conflict?
- The cost of unresolved conflict
- The ten steps for managing people problems
- Staying assertive
- Managing difficult people