- Prevention will be your second name! Make your own study schedule and take advantage of online tutoring hours
- Obtain a certified diploma once you finish the course.
This course will provide you with the required training to understand the risks associated with manual handling, conduct risk assessments and implement comprehensive control and safety measures.
The manual handling course will cover the following units:
- Legislation – This unit will explore the term ‘manual handling’ and look specifically at why injuries happen, the advantages of risk management, legislation and health and safety duties.
- Risk Identification – Identifying the types of injury caused by manual handling can be important to reducing the risk. The unit will also cover high risk occupations, movement and looking after the musculoskeletal system.
- Assessing Risk – This unit will help you to understand what a risk assessment is, how you can identify risks in the workplace, record findings and keep up to date records of risk.
- Risk Reduction – One of the best ways to control risk is to reduce and where possible eliminate it all together. This unit will help you to prepare a set of control measures and identify how manual handling tasks can be avoided.
- Correct Techniques – Knowing how to complete manual handling tasks correctly can reduce and remove the risk of injury or accident. This unit will equip you with the expertise in carrying, pushing, pulling and lifting from low levels.
ConditionsThanks to this offer, valid exclusively for one person, you will obtain an CPD Accredited.
How to registerBy buying the course in Emagister Express, you will obtain an access coupon. We will send you the codes and keys to the coupon. Send the coupon code and the key to email@example.com. The training provider will then give you access to the course.
This course has not been reviewed yet